Your Community Council…..
- Acts as first port of call for residents on problems in the community.
- Is consulted by Welsh Assembly Government (WAG), Conwy County Borough Council & Snowdonia National Park Authority on various issues, including all planning applications.
- Provides Community Skips at regular intervals
- Maintains Trefriw Cemetery and acts as the Burial Authority.
- Provides the majority of seats in the village.
- Reports problems on the highways to Conwy County Borough Council
- Looks after Trefriw Recreation Ground.
- Provides the village Christmas tree
- In partnership with Conwy County Borough Council, maintains public footpaths in the village.
- In partnership with Conwy Council, we administer the Henry Higgins Charitable Trusts.
- Has representatives on Trefriw Children’s Playing Field Trust and Trefriw Hall Committee.
- Provides grants to Trefriw Gardening Club to buy plants for the Memorial Garden and village planters.
- Runs the management, maintenance and bookings of the Village Hall.
The Community Council have prepared Action Plans for the financial year 2021/22 which can be accessed below