Your Community Council…..
- Acts as first port of call for residents on problems in the community.
- Is consulted by Welsh Assembly Government (WAG), Conwy County Borough Council & Snowdonia National Park Authority on various issues, including all planning applications.
- Provides Community Skips at regular intervals
- Maintains Trefriw Cemetery and acts as the Burial Authority.
- Provides the majority of seats in the village.
- Reports problems on the highways to Conwy County Borough Council
- Looks after Trefriw Recreation Ground.
- Provides the village Christmas tree
- In partnership with Conwy County Borough Council, maintains public footpaths in the village.
- In partnership with Conwy Council, we administer the Henry Higgins Charitable Trusts.
- Has representatives on Trefriw Children’s Playing Field Trust and Trefriw Hall Committee.
- Provides grants to Trefriw Gardening Club to buy plants for the Memorial Garden and village planters.
- Runs the management, maintenance and bookings of the Village Hall. For initial information please see the Village Hall Handbook April 2022
The Community Council have prepared Action Plans for the financial year which can be accessed below
The Council has produced an Annual Report summarising its activities during the past municipal year. Please click to view 2021-22 Annual Report